We have had a number of new bookings in the last few weeks as people dream of escaping the lock down.
We are super happy to have your support and cant wait for this to be over.
If you make a booking & you are unable to come due to:
- Travel restrictions
- Corona Virus illness
We will ask you to consider new dates or we will refund your deposit.
We are asking you to direct deposit so there are no Bank fees on your deposit. If you wish to pay with Credit Card there will be a 1.5% surcharge.
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE, WE WILL LOOK AFTER YOU. WE HAVE PERSONALLY LOOKED AFTER EVERY CASE AND FOUND A HAPPY SOLUTION FOR OUR GUESTS
We are asking our guests to help us through this hard time.
In January & February we lost all of our bookings to the bushfires & now Corona Virus & numerous lockdowns. To be honest we have had a rough trot. We have survived all of these challenges with the ongoing support of our amazing guests. We are asking that if you have an existing booking you would consider postponing your plans & changing dates. Be it later in the year or for next winter. This would be so greatly appreciated to help us & Tinkersfield survive this.
Our 60-day cancellation terms are no longer in play. We are asking you to just wait and see. If you are unable to come we will work out the solution with you.
Tinkersfield has no COVID-19 cases, we have been locked down for weeks – like you. We are constantly monitoring staff and are following the Government’s guidelines.
The health and safety of our guests and our employees is our top priority and accordingly, we are following government COVID-19 guidelines. To keep you safe while you’re visiting Tinkersfield during the COVID-19 situation, we’ve taken further preventative measures to keep you safe. We are implementing strategies to:
- Enhance our cleaning activities to ensure more frequent and targeted cleaning of high touch areas and services;
- Increase the availability of hand sanitizer
- Advise our employees not to come to work if they feel unwell or they are under self-isolation requirements;
- Ask our employees to continue to follow good hygiene practices, including washing hands regularly
- Continue to monitor and update our employees on the evolving situation to ensure we can provide you with a safe environment when you visit us
- To help with social distancing we offer a service where you can order your dinner to be delivered ready to enjoy in your accommodation. No masks required. For a brief moment you can pretend all is well in the world.
Our offering will either be fully prepared or we can also offer a pantry service and do the shopping for you.