Happy Days – the resorts continue to make preparations for the 2020 winter season. We are closely monitoring the progress of COVID-19 in Australia. As the season approaches, we will advise of any planned changes to resort operations for the 2020 winter season.To keep you informed please visit the resort websites for updates as the resorts announce their plans to open.
We welcome the announcement by the NSW Deputy Premier that the NSW snow season can commence from 22 June 2020.
Like every year, the dates are subject to change, and if they do, we will advise accordingly.
We have had a number of new bookings in the last few weeks as people dream of escaping the lock down.
We are super happy to have your support and cant wait for this to be over.
If you make a booking & you are unable to come due to:
- Travel restrictions
- Corona Virus illness
We will ask you to consider new dates or we will refund your deposit.
We are asking you to direct deposit so there are no Bank fees on your deposit. If you wish to pay with Credit Card there will be a 1.5% surcharge.
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE, WE WILL LOOK AFTER YOU.
We are asking our guests to help us through this hard time.
In January & February we lost all of our bookings to the bushfires & now Corona Virus. To be honest we have had a rough trot. We will hang in there but your support We are asking that if you have an existing booking you would consider postponing your plans & changing dates. Be it later in the year or for next winter. This would be so greatly appreciated to help us & Tinkersfield survive this.
Our 60-day cancellation terms are no longer in play. We are asking you to just wait and see. If you are unable to come we will work out the solution with you.
Tinkersfield has no COVID-19 cases, we have been locked down for weeks – like you. We are constantly monitoring staff and are following the Government’s guidelines.
The health and safety of our guests and our employees is our top priority and accordingly, we are following government COVID-19 guidelines. To keep you safe while you’re visiting Tinkersfield during the COVID-19 situation, we’ve taken further preventative measures to keep you safe. We are implementing strategies to:
- Enhance our cleaning activities to ensure more frequent and targeted cleaning of high touch areas and services;
- Increase the availability of hand sanitizer
- Advise our employees not to come to work if they feel unwell or they are under self-isolation requirements;
- Ask our employees to continue to follow good hygiene practices, including washing hands regularly
- Continue to monitor and update our employees on the evolving situation to ensure we can provide you with a safe environment when you visit us
- To help with social distancing we will be offering a service where we will pack you a delicious lunch so you can avoid the restaurants and crowds. We will also offer a food delivery service so you can eat beautiful food in your mountain home.
Our offering will either be fully prepared or we can also offer a pantry service and do the shopping for you.